* Member of the International Academy of Mediators.
*Over 400 hours of professional training.
* LL.M candidate (2020) at the top-ranked Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution at Pepperdine School of Law.
* Early member of the Maryland Program for Mediator Excellence.
I resolve disputes and train judges and lawyers to be better mediators.
Over 1,000 disputes:
- Toxic torts
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Premises liability
- Real estate contracts
- Construction accidents
- Estates and trusts
- Employment disputes
- Personal service contracts
- Business relationships
- Contested guardianships
- Peace orders and misdemeanors
- Civil claims against law enforcement